Seite drucken. Seite weiterempfehlen.

Akademische/r Mitarbeiter/in (Lecturer / Research Fellow), Master Transcultural Studies

02. Jun. 2017

The Heidelberg Center for Transcultural Studies (HCTS) at Heidelberg University is looking to appoint a full-time “Akademische/r Mitarbeiter/in” (equivalent to Lecturer / Maître de Conférence / Research Fellow) to coordinate and teach in its Master’s Programme in Transcultural Studies.

Successful candidates should have completed a dissertation in the fields related to the study foci of the Master’s programme. They should have a record of teaching at undergraduate and/or graduate level and a working experience in the European Bologna system. Besides fluency in English and German, the ability to speak an additional European or Asian language is an asset.

The post starts by November 2017 and involves the coordination of the Master’s programme, a teaching load of two courses per semester (4 h/week), and research. The salary is in line with TV-L.

Please submit your cover letter, CV, grade transcripts, and a sample from your academic publications (all in one PDF) by June 23, 2017, to Dr. Oliver Lamers (

Disabled applicants with equal qualifications and competence will be given preference.


RSS Feeds

RSS FeedJobs Feed